Wednesday, June 30, 2010

memory test

Checking the blogs for the broken links is quite dull activity, yet it rewarded me greatly- the awe surpassed my all expectations. What appeared on my screen looked like real discovery despite its so familiar view.  I came head-to-head with ... my own site that was forgotten  by me already for a long. The events of deep past overfilled the current emptiness of my being and my heart was healed again. The hot 'Wow!' came out as if of itself. Current joy was not a repetition of  the hopes I had once but looked as totally new experience, because while looking at my own art gallery, I was free from any thoughts about earning though something from it and that freedom enabled me to shift from my handicrafts to beauty of the wish to share the beauty.
Click on the link of this memory test and join me on riding the sunbeam.

No comments: