Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Shield of Smile

The digital painting Shield of a Smile looks at us and guesses what would be our response.
That's the art therapy. It always starts as the artist puts down his paintbrush. That is always a test. So I have to choose now. I can either smile to all passersby (to welcome the strangers as myself) or try to look wise and hide my story under the lock.
The truth I confess in my writings quite often spots the purity of colors that I had luck to sense. So you can either rejoice at my Shield of Smile  (at the artworks of art by Tomas) or read about my contradicting emotions below each picture.
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

The Redhead Riter said...

TOTALLY love this one. I can almost hear the brisk wind blowing out the summer and bringing in the winter.