Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Peaceful Passing

Peaceful Passing by Tomas Karkalas

The picture reflected my passing, the farewell. The peaceful farewell.
Therefore I questioned myself  either have I the right to smear the colorful  illusions of my digital paintings by adding the information about the hand that kept the paintbrush?
We may pass by the flowers without mentioning them but that doesn't mean the flowers didn't exist. The same apply to all the sick. While talking with my windowsill I have grasped that people are used to note those who shout loudly and ignore those who just patiently look through the window. The artists retire and leave their crafts to others but life do not stop therefore so it's fine to look around. The foliage inspired. The flowers were the  wonderful shields against self pity. Let's smile.

1 comment:

Oh Sew Tru said...

Thank you for the nice comment you left on my blog. I appreciate it. Your art is wonderful and I too enjoyed your blog.
Julie
http://www.ohsewtru.blogspot.com