Sunday, May 15, 2011

art of selp pity


Sometimes self-pity looks like only comforter. At a moment, it knocks on my memory door too.
Sorrow looks for the artworks that once embellished my blogs and therefore were deleted due spam issues (the hackers robbed me). Such way the picture above appeared here. This is the header of Art by Tomas blog. It represents everything that remained from my blogger‘s activity. Thus Time came to headstone below
Self-pity looks beautifully at times, but it builds on the inverted colors – unwillingly glorify the past (presents the loser as the artist to the world) and thus sets the traps... 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very sensitve post. Art will always exist in the mind of the artists and the viewer.

Michael said...

Tomas, As always, I am fascinated by your works again. Keep up with this therapy. And congratulations - great post again.!!!

Michael said...

Tomas, As always I am fascinated again with your post again. Keep inspiring and thanks for sharing them with us.