Friday, May 6, 2011

Life lesson

Sad stories disguise as the colorful photo. And the pictures do not lie. The evildoer  ugly claimed my blogs as his own (erased Art by Tomas and art mirror, Tomas' sketchbook and Modus Vivendi from my profile so that I can't login to them any more)
The (...?...) showcased himself as a thief ...Unfortunately, my only response is the above notification. Sorry for the black humor, but what more can I to do now? Are we totally helpless  against the hackers?
Can you help me? Please ...

On the other hand,  the loss of my blogs helped me to check out what I appreciate the most. That is not my personal property ( not the blogs I keep) but the desire to communicate - the purity of our relationship.
Your comments on my posts dry my tears and enable me to remain on a web in spite of everything. Today I am glad to add businessvartha.blogspot.com as a friend to my link list. 
Enhanced by Zemanta
Post a Comment